Individually Handcrafted Jewelry

I love to combine the funky and the fabulous, the weird and the wonderful, the graceful and the odd...into something magical. Each piece made one at a time, with joy and love.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Etsy Shop is Live!!

The shop is live!!! Zetta Grace is really happening, and I couldn't be more excited! I've just barely begun listing what I have so far, but over the next few days should get it all up. In the meantime, if you can - pop on over and take a look.

Right now, I've got to run for a rehearsal (Boeing-Boeing) that's downtown, and as we're still melting all the snow and ice, AND the streets are all shut off for the Superbowl traffic (the Steeler's hotel is two blocks away) I'd better scoot! I'll leave you with a few new things I've added to the shop today...






Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment